Hello and Welcome to Captain Don's Blog!
Here we will be keeping you updated on course offerings and schedules and other boating news!
You can also check us out at www.captaindons.com

If you are interested in taking a course with us, please send the application form to drlnddm@msn.com

We look forward to getting you out on the open sea!

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hey Jersey Boaters

Hope all is well, just lived through the worst 2 1/2 days of rain in recent memory. Luckily basement didn't flood. On a brighter note, Spring is coming, March 21 I think. For those of you who have taken my boating class thanks, my next class is on March 27, 2010. See web site for info, captaindons.com. I advertise on craigslist, north and central jersey, but someone keeps flagging my post. So, if you know someone who needs the NJ Boating certificate have 'em sign up for one of my classes.
Thanks,
Captain Don

No comments:

Post a Comment